A Double version of our Pink Lemonade, American Sour that has 25% of fruit (blackberry, raspberry and lemon). (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Double Pink Lemonade
- Style: Sour Ale (28A. Brett Beer - 29A. Fruit Beer with blackberry, raspberry and lemon fermented 100% with brettanomyces)
- ABV: 4.4%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: dark pink, red grape-like color, semi-turbid, with a low-sized, low retention white head formation.
- Aroma: its aroma mainly brings a pleasant mix of raspberry and blackberry.
- Taste: very acidic right from the beginning, bringing a feel of a unsweetened lemon juice. But, right after that, fruity notes appear, bringing remembrance of raspberry. The end of the sip brings lemon notes. The extreme sourness welcomes the next sip.
- Mouthfeel: medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish.
- Overall: Very intense american sour ale, being one of the most sour that I tried.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.