Our loved Purple Sour with much, much more jabuticaba and blueberry. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Double Purple Sour
- Style: Sour Ale (28A. Brett Beer - 29A. Fruit Beer with blackberry and jabuticaba fermented 100% with brettanomyces)
- ABV: 3.6%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: milky pink, turbid, with a low-sized, good retention white head formation.
- Aroma: its aroma is sweet, being a mix of blueberry and lactose-like notes.
- Taste: medium acidity is noticeable. It’s fruity, reminding blueberry. The end of the sip has some tartness, inviting the next sip.
- Mouthfeel: medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish.
- Overall: Good beer. Very pleasant to drink and really tasty.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.