Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Amarillo and Cascade hops. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Amarillo & Cascade Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: golden color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: the aroma is at first fruity, bringing grapefruit and orange notes. Light floral notes.
- Taste: there is some fruitiness on the palate as well, bringing lots of grapefruit and orange notes. There is a medium presence of floral and herbal notes. Light to medium resinous presence. The end of the sip leaves earthy notes on the palate.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. Has an oldschool feel, using more traditional hops.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.