This series was idealized both for the geeks that want to abroad their sensorial knowledge about hops and for an IPA lover who wants a fresh and delicious product. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's advertising material.)
- Beer: Amarillo Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.7%
- IBU: 80
- Look: orange color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: light-to-medium citric aroma, bringing remembrance of orange and tangerine.
- Taste: its taste also has citric notes, bringing remembrance of orange (very vividly) and grapefruit. Light floral notes are present in the background. Its finish is bitter, lightly herbal.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. Very citric, with lots of orange presence. Falls behind other beers of the Lover Series, but a really good beer nevertheless.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.