Yes, we love hops. Yes, we love chocolate. We love hops and chocolate, either in the morning, in the afternoon or in the night, hops, chocolate, you can't go wrong. If you love hops and chocolate or chocolate and hops like us, come, "chopcoholic" 1. (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Chocolate Hopping
- Style: Black IPA (30A. Spice, Herb, or Vegetable Beer - 21B. Specialty IPA: Black IPA with cacao and vanilla)
- ABV: 7.2%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: dark brown color, semi-turbid, with great formation of a creamy light brown head that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: hoppy aroma, mainly, bringing herbal and piny notes. Light chocolate notes are present as well.
- Taste: the sip starts lightly sweet, bringing some chocolate. Then, medium herbal hop notes appears, along with a light roastiness. The sip ends leaving bitterness on the mouth, along with a medium herbal notes presence and very light roasty notes.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Black IPA. Very balanced and very on target of the style it aims to be.
Closest translation to "chopcólatra", a neologism joining the words "chocólatra", portuguese for "chocoholic", and "hop".↩