Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Citra and Denali hops. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Citra & Denali Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.7%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: golden color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: at first, there is a resinous aroma, that doesn’t lasts for long. At its place, a citric aroma appears, bringing remembrance of orange and lemon. Very light herbal. As the beer warms up in the glass, light passion fruit appears as well.
- Taste: there is some citricity on the palate as well, here bringing lots of orange and grapefruit notes. Along with the citricity, resinous notes appears in an equal level. A light herbal presence is present as well, as well as low alcoholic notes. Light harsh is present at the end of the sip.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. Falls behind the level of Citra Lover, for instance, but it’s a really good beer.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.