Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Citra and Idaho hops. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Citra & Idaho Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow to golden color, clear, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: light fruitiness, reminding of lime, along with a light herbal presence.
- Taste: medium fruity notes, reminding of grapefruit and orange, appear right in the beginning of the sip. Medium resinous notes appear after the fruitiness is gone.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good Double IPA. Falls behind other beers from the Lover. A fine tuning on the carbonation would be good, as it looks like that the high carbonation messes up a little with the sensorial of this beer.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.