Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Citra and Mosaic hops. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Citra & Mosaic Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.7%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow color, clear, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: there is a really strong fruitiness, bringing remembrance of peach, passion fruit and orange. Light herbal notes.
- Taste: the taste is as fruity as it’s on the aroma, bringing sweet, fruity notes, reminding mainly of peach and orange. Medium bitterness that balances really well the fruity sweetness.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. One of the best in the Lover Series.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.