Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Citra and Nelson hops. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Citra & Nelson Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.2%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow to orange color, clear, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: there is a really strong fruitiness, bringing remembrance of orange and lime, but also white grape.
- Taste: the taste is as fruity as it’s on the aroma, bringing sweet, fruity notes, mainly white grape and orange. There is a medium-high bitterness as well. Low alcohol notes presence.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. Great combination of hops. One of the best in the Lover Series
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.