Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Citra and Simcoe hops, bringing resinous, citric and yellow fruit notes. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Citra & Simcoe Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.7%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow-to-orange color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: the fruitiness is really present, bringing remembrance of passion fruit and orange. In lower levels, it brings mango and pineapple notes as well.
- Taste: the fruitiness present on the aroma is present on its taste as well, but on its taste the orange and pineapple notes are more present. A herbal background is also present. Resinous notes appear more clearly as the beer heats on the glass.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. Keeps the pace with the other beers at the Lover series.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.