Citra Scream is a single-hop Milkshake IPA (it has lactose on its composition with generous amounts of the Citra hop. (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's advertising material.)
- Beer: Citra Scream
- Style: Milkshake IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 6.6%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: orange color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: light-to-medium citric aroma, bringing remembrance of orange, tangerine and grapefruit.
- Taste: its taste also has citric notes, bringing remembrance of orange (very vividly) and grapefruit. Light herbal notes are present in the background. Light presence of maraschino cherry notes. Its bitterness is very smooth. There is a low alcohol notes presence which causes a warming sensation.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good IPA, but misses the point on being a Milkshake IPA on the visual aspect. nevertheless.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.