American IPA with Mosaic, Mandarina Bavaria and Lactose addition. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's advertising material.)
- Beer: Creamy
- Style: American IPA (21A. American IPA)
- ABV: 7.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: golden color, clear, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: light fruity aroma, reminding pineapple, but also white grape.
- Taste: as fruity as on the aroma, its taste brings pineapple and white grape. Low alcohol notes presence that become more and more noticeable as the beer heats on the glass. Resinous notes are present as well, becoming noticeable as soon as the fruity notes leave the scene.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, medium carbonation and a dry and short finish.
- Overall: Good classic IPA. The beer has lactose addition, but it isn’t noticeable on the beer’s body or anywhere else. The alcohol notes are a tad bit apparent, though.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.