Dogma Dreamin is an Double NE IPA which uses Citra and Mosaic. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's advertising material.)
- Beer: Dreamin
- Style: Double New England IPA (21B. Specialty IPA: double-strenght New England IPA)
- ABV: 7.8%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: orange color, turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: very fruity aroma, bringing really intense passion fruit and orange notes. In a lower level, herbal and resinous notes are also present.
- Taste: its taste follows the aroma closely, bringing a really intense presence of fruity notes, mainly orange, but also passion fruit. Resinous notes are also present, in a secondary level, but also with a intense presence.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Really good Double IPA. One of the best beers that I tried from Dogma lately.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.