Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the El Dorado and Galaxy hops/ (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: El Dorado & Galaxy Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow-to-orange color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: fruity, bringing peach, orange and papaya notes. Light alcohol notes.
- Taste: fruity, reminding of orange and grapefruit. Present herbal notes. Medium-high, assertive bitterness. Resinous notes are present as well. Light alcohol notes.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good Double IPA. This hops combination didn’t work as well as other hop combination in the Lover series.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.