Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Galaxy and Mosaic hops, bringing resinous, citric and yellow fruit notes. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Galaxy & Mosaic Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.7%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow-to-orange color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: strong fruity notes are present, bringing remembrance of orange, peach and passion fruit. Light herbal notes are in the background.
- Taste: its taste follows the aroma, bringing lots of orange, peach and passion fruit notes. Nice, but subtle piny notes are present. The bitterness is medium-high, but very round.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. A delicious fruity explosion.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.