Hops, hops and more hops! (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's advertising material.)
- Beer: Hop Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.5%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: light copper color, clear, with a great beige head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: piney and resinous, along with a medium presence of herbal notes.
- Taste: its flavor follows the aroma, bringing piney and herbal notes. There is some presence of caramel notes as well. Light alcohol notes become present as the beer heats on the glass.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good Double IPA. Its hops are more on the old school side.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.