This series was idealized both for the geeks that want to abroad their sensorial knowledge about hops and for an IPA lover who wants a fresh and delicious product. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's advertising material.)
- Beer: Idaho 7 Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 9.5%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow to orange color, transparent, with a good formation of a white head that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: fruity notes are present, reminding orange. In the background, piney notes are present. Very light alcohol presence;
- Taste: the taste follows the aroma, but with a stronger focus on the fruity notes, reminding tangerine and orange. Piney notes are also present, but with a lower level than in the aroma. Medium bitterness, but in an elegant and pleasant way;
- Mouthfeel: medium-high body, medium carbonation and a dry and short finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. Very fruity, with a piney background. Falls behind other beers of the Lover Series, though.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.