Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Mosaic and El Dorado hops. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Mosaic & El Dorado Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: golden color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: the aroma is very fruity, bringing mainly peach notes, but also orange. In the background, very light herbal.
- Taste: its taste is fruity from the start until the end: really strong presence of peach notes. Light presence of alcohol notes. In the background, light presence of orange notes.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Great Double IPA. Has a sensory profile very similar to the Mosaic & Mandarina Lover.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.