Single hop Mosaic Milky IPA. It mixes tropical fruits aromas with a lightly sweetened basis due to the lactose. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Mosaic Scream
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 6.4%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow color, turbid, with a good white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: very present passion fruit notes, as well as light herbal and resinous notes;
- Taste: strong yellow fruit notes presence, reminding passion fruit and peach. Low resinous notes presence, as well as a light herbal notes presence. Very low alcohol notes presence;
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA. Really fruity, with a pleasant passion fruit notes presence.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.