Double IPA that mixes Mosaic, Citra and El Dorado! The result is a combination of citric and tropical fruits that remind mango, passion fruit and pineapple. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Overload
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 9.5%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow color, transparent, with a good formation of a white head that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: piney and herbal notes are present in the foreground, with some fruitiness in the background, reminding pineapple. Minor alcohol notes are presentl
- Taste: its taste presents a combination of resinous, piney and herbal notes. A light fruitiness is also present, reminding orange. Medium-low presence of alcohol notes, causing some warmness;
- Mouthfeel: medium-high body, medium carbonation and a dry and short finish.
- Overall: Good Double IPA. The alcohol notes are really present, which kinda gets in the way of the rest of the beer.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.