To celebrate the partnership with Barbearia Corleone, we prepared a West Coast IPA with Citra, Chinook and Simcoe dry-hopping. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's advertising material.)
- Beer: Razor Lover
- Style: American IPA (21A. American IPA)
- ABV: 6.5%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: golden color, clear, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: light citric aroma, bringing remembrance of passion fruit and lychee. There is a very, very light presence of bread notes as well, as well as some pine.
- Taste: there is some citricity on the palate as well, here bringing grapefruit notes, mainly. There is some persistent herbal presence that lingers on the aftertaste.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good classic IPA. A good mix of fruity, herbal and piny aroma and flavors.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.