Take a Rest in A Pilsner. (Source: Extracted from the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Rest In Pilz
- Style: Czech Lager (3A. Czech Pale Lager)
- ABV: 5.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow color, transparent, with a great formation of a fluffy white head that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: low presence of floral and herbal hops aroma, along with a light presence of malty notes, reminding grain, are noticeable;
- Taste: a medium bitterness is noticeable from the moment that the sip hits the mouth, balanced my the medium-low malty presence, reminding grain. Floral hoppy notes are noticeable in the end of the sip, along with a light bitterness.
- Mouthfeel: light body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish;
- Overall: Very good Czech Lager. Tasty and with a high drinkability.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.