Double IPA that has the same base from the single hop Lover series, but it mixes the Simcoe and Amarillo hops. (Source: Loosely translated from what's on the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Simcoe & Amarillo Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow-to-orange color, transparent, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: Resinous notes are present, along with light fruity notes, reminding peach, mainly. Very low herbal notes.
- Taste: as resinous as on its aroma, its taste also brings fruity notes, reminding peach. Low alcohol notes are present as well.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good Double IPA. Not one of my favorite beers from the Lover series, though.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.