Dogma Spectral is an Double IPA made using Citra and Galaxy hops and with added lactose. (Source: The author.)
- Beer: Spectral
- Style: Double Milkshake IPA (21B. Specialty IPA: double-strenght New England IPA)
- ABV: 8.2%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: golden color, turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: fruity notes, reminding yellow fruits, are present, reminding pineapple mainly. Medium alcohol notes presence.
- Taste: its taste is as fruity as on the aroma, bringing yellow fruit notes, mainly pineapple and peach. Herbal notes are present in a lower level. Alcohol notes are present in a low level.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good Double IPA. Really strong alcohol presence, though.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.