Triple Dry Hopped Citra Lover (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: TDH Citra Lover
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.2%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: at first, there is a strong fruitiness, reminding of orange, grapefruit and kiwi. Low presence of alcohol notes.
- Taste: sweet and fruity from the start, it reminds of orange and tangerine, mostly. Low presence of herbal notes, reminding a little of basil. Alcohol notes are present, in a low to medium level. Medium bitterness, without harshness.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA, being very fruity and hoppy. Could be better if the alcohol notes weren’t so present, as I perceived when I tried the original Citra Lover in the past.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.