Triple Dry Hopped Magnum Opus (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: TDH Magnum Opus
- Style: Double IPA (22A. Double IPA)
- ABV: 8.3%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: golden color, semi-turbid, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: at first, there is a strong fruitiness, reminding of passion fruit and peach, mainly. Very low alcohol presence.
- Taste: sweet and fruity from the start, it reminds of mango and peach, mainly. Low presence of herbal notes. As the beer heats on the glass, grapefruit-like notes could be perceived.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Very good Double IPA, being very fruity and hoppy. Hard to compare it with the original Magnum Opus, but a great beer anyway.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.