A 6.3% ABV, 36 IBU velvety American IPA made with 25 grams of Citra by liter. This beer is a collab with EAP - Emporio Alto de Pinheiros in commemoration of its 11 years birthday. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's site.)
- Beer: Overcitra
- Style: American IPA (21A. American IPA)
- ABV: 6.3%
- IBU: 36
- Look: orange color, turbid, with great formation of a white head that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: bright citrusy notes are present, reminding of orange, mango and passion fruit. Very light herbal notes can be noticed as well, along with a light resinousity.
- Taste: the citrusy notes aren’t as bright on the taste, but they are present, sharing attention with a medium resinousity. Very light herbal notes complement the taste profile. Medium, round bitterness.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium carbonation and a dry and short finish.
- Overall: Very good IPA. Reminds a lot a NE IPA, but without the velvety body.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.