Sour ale with coffee. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Coffee Tunes
- Style: Sour Ale (28C. Wild Specialty Beer - Pale Ale with coffee fermented with Lactobacillus)
- ABV: 4.5%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: dark orange color, semi-turbid, with a very low white head formation;
- Aroma: at first, it brings green coffee notes, along with a light lactic acidity. Very low roasted coffee notes are present in the background;
- Taste: the beginning of the sip brings a medium-high acidity, with a light yellow fruit fruitiness. Minor acetic notes are present as well. By the middle of the sip, roasted coffee notes become noticeable;
- Mouthfeel: Light body, medium-low carbonation and a dry but short finish;
- Overall: Very good Sour with coffee. It’s a combination that, in my opinion, is difficult to be executed, but this beer is a good exemplar of this combination.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.