Das Bock Bier's take on the Oatmeal Stout style. (Source: Review's author.)
- Beer: 8000 Oatmeal Coffee Stout
- Style: Oatmeal Stout (16B. Oatmeal Stout)
- ABV: 6%
- IBU: 28
- Look: dark brown color, clear, with great formation of a beige head;
- Aroma: very shy on its aroma, presenting a very low presence of coffee notes, along with a very low fruitiness;
- Taste: as well as it happens on the aroma, there is a light fruitiness but, in the context of this beer, this light presence becomes something that is very noticeable, because the presence of coffee and roasted notes is on the lower side as well.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, high carbonation and a dry and short finish;
- Overall: Didn’t like this as beer as much as I liked other beers from Das Bock Bier. The high carbonation bothers the sensorial experience, that features all its characteristics on a low level, making it a sip that isn’t that remarkable.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.