New England Double IPA with Passion Fruit and Curry, collab with the Japas Cervejaria. (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's social network.)
- Beer: Karê Né
- Style: New England IPA (21B. Specialty IPA: double-strength New England IPA)
- ABV: 8.5%
- IBU: N/A
- Look: yellow color, clear, with a good white head formation that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: fruity aroma, reminding a lot of passion fruit, but also mango. Lightly salty and spicy aroma, reminding a little turmeric
- Taste: its taste is as fruity as on its aroma, reminding of passion fruit, but also orange. The end of the sip reveals a light spiciness, reminding of black pepper.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish;
- Overall: Good New England IPA. Really fruity and tasty. Expected that the curry would be a little more evident.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.