Dogfight is how the aerial battles between fighter jets made in short distances are called, demanding a lot of attention, swiftness and dexterity from the pilots. (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Dog Fight
- Style: American Brown Ale (19C. American Brown Ale)
- ABV: 5.5%
- IBU: 30
- Look: brown color with red highlights, transparent, with a medium white creamy head formation that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: malty, sweet, reminding grain and caramel, mainly. Secondary toasty notes are present as well.
- Taste: malty, sweet, with a caramel presence, but not being cloying or sweet. Low herbal hops presence. Medium bitterness.
- Mouthfeel: Low to medium body, medium carbonation and a dry but short finish.
- Overall: Good beer. There isn’t anything special with this beer, but it’s a good and well executed beer, nonetheless.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.