Bigfoot: if you're going through hell, keep going. Because after it's ready, it's worth it! (Source: Loosely translated from the brewery's site.)
- Beer: Bigfoot
- Style: Imperial Stout (20C. Imperial Stout)
- ABV: 11.3%
- IBU: 56
- Look: very dark brown color, transparent, with a medium beige head formation
- Aroma: medium presence of caramel and roasted notes are the main feature on this beer’s aroma profile. Also, light presence of wood notes.
- Taste: the main feature on this flavor profile is the wood notes, which looks like american oak. Caramel notes are also here, but they are not as present as they are on the aroma. Light to medium alcohol heating.
- Mouthfeel: robust body, medium carbonation and a sweet and long finish;
- Overall: this is the second bottle that I drank of this beer and, as it ages, looks like the wood profile is taking over the other flavors that this beer had. Good Imperial Stout, anyway.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.