Say "auf Wiedersehen" to your german lagers! Sour with lactose, passion fruit, mango and guava. Ooh, that's a bingo! (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Bawnjorno
- Style: Sour Ale (28C. Wild Specialty Beer - Pale Ale with passion fruit, mango, guava and lactose fermented with Lactobacillus)
- ABV: 4.5%
- IBU: 4
- Look: straw yellow to yellow color, turbid, with low formation of a white head;
- Aroma: very fruity, reminding of guava, mainly. In a lower level, it reminds of passion fruit and mango as well;
- Taste: very fruity, as it was on its aroma, reminding of passion fruit, mainly. As a secondary flavor, guava notes could be perceived.
- Mouthfeel: Light-medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish;
- Overall: As the other beer from this series, it’s a really great sour, with a very high drinkability and a really pleasant fruit presence. My favorite, so far.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.