To get drunk and leave a trail of busted stuff. Can't remember, so I didn't do it, but if I did, whatever. Just don't look back, f%$*# it. (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Busted Stuff
- Style: Black IPA
- ABV: 6.8%
- IBU: 60
- Look: dark brown color with red highlights, transparent, with a great formation of a cream had that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: herbal and piney notes are really present, along with secondary roasty notes;
- Taste: the taste follows the aroma, bringing herbal, piney and fruity notes (reminding tangerine). As the time passes, roasty notes become evident, but in a low level, bringing an extra layer of bitterness along with the hop bitterness, which is persistent, without harshness. The roasty notes are present in the aftertaste;
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good Black IPA. The low level, but really persistent roasty notes diminishes the drinkability, but that’s not really a big deal.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.