It's cajuminado 1, it's cajuminado, look out where you click, my friend. We cajuminated 2 a Cashew bomb in a really bitter beer with lactose to please the geekest of the geeks. (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Cajuminado
- Style: Milkshake IPA (29A. Fruit Beer - 21A. American IPA with cashew)
- ABV: 5.5%
- IBU: 60
- Look: golden color, clear, with a great white head formation that leaves marks on the glass;
- Aroma: an acid and fruity aroma can be perceived right away, reminding of cashew. Very light herbal are present as well;
- Taste: at first, there is a medium herbal notes presence, but right after a medium fruitiness takes place, reminding of cashew. There is a little bit of ripe papaya as well. The end of the sip brings the herbal back, in a light way. Medium bitterness. The lactose gives it a silky texture.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish;
- Overall: Really pleasant Milkshake IPA. The cashew fits really well with this style.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.