Say "auf Wiedersehen" to your german lagers! Sour with lactose, and coconut. Ooh, that's a bingo! (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Decoco
- Style: Sour Ale (28C. Wild Specialty Beer - 23A. Berliner Weisse with coconut and lactose fermented with Lactobacillus)
- ABV: 4.5%
- IBU: 4
- Look: straw yellow color, transparent, with low formation of a white head;
- Aroma: a very prominent presence of coconut notes, reminding coconut water, is noticeable.
- Taste: at first, its taste reminds a classic berliner weisse, with malty notes of wheat and grain. After some time, coconut notes become noticeable.
- Mouthfeel: Light-medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish;
- Overall: good beer. Liked it as much as Nain Nain.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.