What's the next trend in the beer world? Do you think that a brazilian beer school will be created? And the influencers, will they grow up someday? Oh lord, I don't care. (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Don't Know, don't care!
- Style: New England IPA (22B. Specialty IPA: New England IPA)
- ABV: 5.5%
- IBU: 40
- Look: yellow color, semi-turbid, with a low white head formation;
- Aroma: strong presence of fruity notes, reminding canned fruits, mainly peach and pineapple. Low floral presence;
- Taste: there is a stronger presence of herbal notes than what was perceived on the taste. However, the fruity notes, reminding pineapple, are present as well. Low to medium bitterness;
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good NE IPA. Really strong presence of pineapple and floral notes, with a piña colada feel.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.