Say "auf Wiedersehen" to your german lagers! Sour with lactose, strawberry and raspberry. Ooh, that's a bingo! (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Náin Náin
- Style: Sour Ale (28C. Wild Specialty Beer - Pale Ale with strawberry raspberry and lactose fermented with Lactobacillus)
- ABV: 4.5%
- IBU: 4
- Look: rosé color, transparent, with low formation of a white head;
- Aroma: fruity, bringing a mix of strawberry and raspberry notes;
- Taste: its taste brings raspberry notes, being this what can be perceived on it;
- Mouthfeel: Light-medium body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and short finish;
- Overall: very good beer, but falls behind the other beers from this series. Really tasty, nonetheless.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.