#pulp #neipa #newenglandipa #hazyipa #juicy #vermont #tripledryhopping #hops #citra #eldorado #mosaic #addmorehops #ibuisalie #drinkfresh #nomoreharshtags (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Pulp
- Style: New England IPA (21B. Specialty IPA: New England IPA)
- ABV: 6.9%
- IBU: 60
- Look: orange color, turbid, with a good white head formation with that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: citric from the start until the end, reminding at first of orange, but also grapefruit.
- Taste: as on its aroma, its taste is also fruity and citric, reminding of tangerine, mostly, but also grapefruit and orange. Light herbal and piney notes are present in a lower level.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Really good New England IPA. Follows the high standard that Suricato has on its beers.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.