Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara dåliga kläder. Wear your pullover, oh noble nordic hipster. The violent beast is a viking yeast. (Source: Loosely translated from the beer's label.)
- Beer: Vinland
- Style: Kveik IPA (21A. American IPA)
- ABV: 6.3%
- IBU: 60
- Look: yellow-to-orange color, turbid, with a good white head formation that leaves marks on the glass.
- Aroma: the first notes that can be perceived are some resinous notes, followed by citric fruit notes, mainly lime and grapefruit, but also kinda reminding orange zest.
- Taste: really fruity, being also citric on the palate, reminding grapefruit and lime. Also, there is a relevant resinousity, as well as a light peppery taste, reminding of white pepper. Assertive bitterness, with a very light harshness, but not enough to be that big of a deal.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-high body, medium-high carbonation and a dry and long finish.
- Overall: Good IPA. Really shows the potential of Kveik yeasts.
This beer review was made by somebody which is studying every day to be a better beer drinker but, despite that, isn't a specialist or a beer sommelier. In advance, pardon for any gaffe. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please mail me.