- Why You Should Stop Reading News: We spend hours consuming news because
we want to be well informed. But is that time well spent?
This very interesting text Farnam Street text
discusses about it.
- 10 Letters We Dropped from the Alphabet: the video below
shows 10 letters that used to be used, but didn’t quite stand the test
- Meet your long-lost distant cousin, Homo luzonensis -
Ars Technica’s text about the newly discovered species
that may be related to the “hobbit,” Homo floresiensis.
- What I learned by living without artificial light - Linda Geddes decided
to live for weeks in only candlelight – no bulbs, no screens.
This BBC article shows her findings
- How To Be More Productive by Working Less - As
Mark Manson’s text explains why working more hours
doesn’t implies on creating more.