- Wat - a humorous take on programming. Short and funny talk.
- Ant species cultivates coffee for accommodation - Scientists on the
island of Fiji have discovered a type of ant that plants, fertilizes and
guards its own coffee crops. More on that discovery is shown on the
- You’re an Adult. Your Brain, Not So Much. - The human brain reaches its
adult volume by age 10, but is it really finished? This article
talks about this.
- Do Not Eat, Touch, Or Even Inhale the Air Around the Manchineel Tree -
Meet America’s deadliest tree on this article.
- Five Things You Notice When You Quit the News - Interesting
article pointing out that following the news doesn’t
necessarily makes you a better citizen and could be taking some precious time
- Which Language Uses the Most Sounds? Click 5 Times for the Answer - The
New York Times’ article talking about the
peculiarities of the Taa language.